Please find below information including Frequently Asked Questions and attached procedures on how to access the Remote Learning Apps available for Idsall students.
Logging on to the Idsall Remote Learning Apps
The quickest and easiest way to gain access to the Idsall 'Remote Learning Apps' is to log on through the school website and RMUnify.
- Go to the school website www.idsallschool.org
- Select Quick Links on the top right hand side.
- Select the last option-'RMUnify'.
- Sign into RMUnify by entering your school username (this is your school computer username, not the full email address), and your school password. Tick the box ‘Remember my username’. Click ‘Sign in’.
- Once logged onto RMUnify (a page similar to the one below will open). All the Idsall 'Remote Learning Apps' can be accessed from here by clicking on the icons. Further information about the individual 'Apps' is provided in the attached documents below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is my school username?
Your school username will be given to you when you start at Idsall and will remain the same until you leave. It is the username that you use to log on to the school computers with.
What is my school password?
This password is set by you in school.
What if I have forgotten my username or password?
If you have forgotten your username or password then email email@example.com from a parent or carer's email address (i.e an email address that is known to us), and they will provide you with either your username or reset your password for you.
What is my school email address?
Your school email address is firstname.lastname@example.org